- Nike is releasing another Kobe Bryant sneaker in March, Footwear News .
- A new iteration of the Kobe 5 is reportedly arriving in stores next month.
- Nike sold out of the athlete's merchandise on its website just days after the athlete's sudden death in January.
- Nike did not return Business Insider's request for confirmation on the release.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Nike is reportedly releasing another Kobe Bryant sneaker next month.
A new iteration of the Kobe 5 sneakers is set to hit stores in March, Footwear News . The sneakers will feature the colors of Los Angeles Lakers and will be based on a similar silhouette that made its retail debut in 2010.
The Kobe 5 originally debuted in 2010 and was revamped and reintroduced last year, Footwear News .
2020欧洲杯体育平台Los Angeles Laker Anthony Davis sported this colorway earlier this month during the NBA All-Star Game.
Nike, a longtime endorser of Kobe Bryant, sold out of the athlete's merchandise on its website just days after his sudden death in January.
The athlete's branded merchandise skyrocketed in value almost immediately following the incident on resale marketplaces like StockX. on StockX that had gone for less than $200 were being sold for upwards of $1,000. Many resellers came under fire for profiting from tragedy by raising the prices of pairs of Bryant's shoes on marketplaces.
Nike did not return Business Insider's request for confirmation on the release.